Last updated on June 25th, 2021 at 06:28 pm
Below are instructions on how to whitelist us with various e-mail providers. This ensures that e-mails we send to you arrive in your Inbox instead of your SPAM folder.
If your ISP or email program is not listed, with these instructions you should be able to figure out how to whitelist our email address (or you can call us for help).
If you find email from @allstars.com.sg in your spam or junk folder, please take that opportunity to tell your mail program that it is not spam by hitting the “not spam”, “not junk” or similar button, as that will train your program to whitelist us.
Choose Your E-mail Service :
- First, if email from @allstars.com.sg ends up in your junk folder, highlight or open it and click “Not Junk” at the top of your screen.
2. Go to Mail > Preferences from your Mail menu
3. Go to the Rules tab
4. Select Add Rule
5. Give this rule a name such as “ALLSTARS”
6. Create a rule that says “If any of the following conditions are met: ‘From’ ‘Contains’” and then paste in “@allstars.com.sg”
7. From the actions, select ‘Move message’ to mailbox ‘Inbox’.
8. Click “OK”
- In Gmail, at the top click on “Create Filter”
- Enter the following in the From field: @allstars.com.sg
- Click Next Step, and choose Never Send it to Spam
- Click Create Filter and you are done.
Note: if you find email from us in your Spam Folder, select our email and click the “Not Spam” button.
To whitelist our address with Hotmail or MSN you will need to add @allstars.com.sg to your Safe List. Here’s how:
- Open your mailbox and click “Options” in the upper right hand corner
- At the top of the page, click on the “Junk E-mail Protection” link
- Next, click on “Safe List”, which is down near the bottom
- Copy and paste @allstars.com.sg where it says “Type an address or domain”
- Click the “Add” button
- On the Tools menu, click Options
- On the Preferences tab, click Junk E-mail
- On the Safe Senders tab, click Add
- Add @allstars.com.sg where it says “Add address”
- Click OK
To whitelist in Thunderbird, you will need to add @allstars.com.sg to your address book, and then set up your Thunderbird Junk Mail Controls to whitelist your address book.
- First, if you find email from @allstars.com.sg in your Junk folder, right-click on our email and choose “Mark as Not Junk”
- Next, click the Address Book button
- Highlight the Personal Address Book
- Click on “New Card”
- In the “Contact” tab of the new card, copy and paste @allstars.com.sg to the email dialog box
- Click “Ok”
- Next, to whitelist your address book, select “Tools > Junk Mail Controls” from the drop down menu
- Update the “White Lists” module under the “Settings” tab by selecting “Personal Address Book” from the drop down menu, and then check the box next to “Do not mark messages as junk mail”
- Click “Ok”
- At the top left corner, click on Options, and then Mail Options
- Select ‘Filters’ on the Left Column
- On the Filters page, click “Add Filter”
- Enter the Following Information:
Filter Name: ALLSTARS
Sender Contains: Allstars.com.sg
Move to Folder: Inbox
You are done! Hit “Save Changes”
Be sure that the address @allstars.com.sg is not in your “Blocked Addresses” list. If @allstars.com.sg is on your “Blocked Addresses” list, select it and click “Remove Block”